Information for Families:
In home set up, nursery, playroom, family room settings, daily routine from bathing to feeding, behavior guidance, healthy start forming healthy habits, ages and stages, expectations and practical solutions, etc. and much much more with plan weekly/monthly home visits.
Substitute/Temporary Childcare Available: Daily/Weekly/Weekend/Evening/Vacations/Family Trips
Other Areas to cover in the Healthy Roots Childcare consultation program fields:
Chuck E. Cheese
Fall Festival and Picnic
Family Get Together!
Walk in the Park
Information for Providers/Caregivers:
HRCCP believe each family deserve high quality services and if you are seriously like to serve the village, community, family and their childcare needs, you should offers a program to par with the professionalism. To get into gear, HRCCP offers a practical guideline to make your program on a top professional level and help you get the Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential. The in-service program comes in your own unique care settings (non-childcare hours, evening and weekends appointments available) to assess the environment, help organize all domains of quality childcare, and so you can build your portfolio and set up goals toward training and accreditation set by the Council for Professional Recognition. Council for Professional Recognition offers tools for the advancements of early childhood educators including families with children to be the best part when it comes to child rearing practices.
Substitute Childcare Services:
HRCCP offers in-home services from birth to five years old to participate in age-appropriate developmental PLAY activities while providing hidden curriculum throughout the day.
- Developmentally Indoor and outdoor play for physical development
- Yoga for All! To bring harmony between physical, mental, spiritual and self discipline
- Puzzles and games for cognitive and life learning skills
- Family Field Trips for social and emotional development
- Arts and Crafts for creativity, social and emotional development
- Music and Movement to refine listening skills, cognitive emotional and social development
- Reading and Math Activities for academics challenges
- Manipulation for creativity, space and spatial learning
- Cooking and Planting for learning concepts of math, biology, science and chemistry
- Daily Chores and Routines for life learning skills and responsibilities
- No television or Screen time, more interaction between peers for language development and conflict resolution
- And much much more!
Research shows that a high quality early childhood program promotes the optimal development on all levels. As an extended HRCCP in your own setting of home, center family day home, your children will be cared for with the utmost love and respect that support his or her social-emotional development! The most important life learning skill... believe all children are precious treasures and they deserve the best to become the BEST!
HRCCP offers a high quality In-Service Program, where you can depend on us on a temporary basis, not taking your place, until you are ready to take over.
References are available upon request.
For Healthy Roots Childcare Consultation Program custom rate services, please ...
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or